Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Birth Day!

Good Morning!
It's 4:00am and my eyes burn but my mind has been going 200 mph non-stop since last night. I didn't think we were ever gonna get to sleep. But when I woke up to make one of the last middle-of-the-night-pit-stops I was glad, because that meant I actually did get a wink of sleep.

I can't believe its here. In just a few hours we are going to welcome a new baby into this world. I've been (Im)patiently Waiting My Turn for so long, and well folks it seems like its finally my turn. I am estatic, there really aren't any words to describe. But I will say that, the way I feel right now awaiting the moment of arrival for our baby, I wish this on every fellow sister infertile. I wish this on my best friends on-line & off. But most of all and with ALL my heart, I wish this on each and every one of you readers that read faithfully (even those that don't) but that wish this on themselves too.

Since I'm not taking my laptop to the hospital, because I'm sure my hubby is gonna be to busy to keep an eye on it. I thought I'd let you all know again that we both are so thankful for your support, kind words and encouragement. Its been a journey, to say the least, but my sanity IS because I have a place to vent, and friends to listen and pick me up. Thanks for everything along the way, and thanks for helping us welcome our son into this world.

Love always,
Mr. & Mrs. Richard & Jennie
the soon to be proud parents of
Joseph Michael Gonzales

Today our 3 special little angels in Heaven will sing a joyful song.

15 comments:

Sharee said...

Girl, I am sitting here crying tears of joy! I am beyond happy for you and Richard!

I can truly imagine the absolute thrill of touching your baby for the first time ...

Congratulations and I can't wait to read little man's birthday story!!

Hugs!

Kirsten said...

I am so, so, so happy for you guys. I pray everything goes well and I just know your heart will be so filled with love today, more than you ever imagined.
CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the world, Joseph Michael!!

Jenn said...

I am so happy for you Jennie - thank you so much for sharing your journey with all of us. You are an inspiration.

You are now holding your little bundle. I can't wait to see pictures of that handsome little man!

OH - GOOD NAME!!!! (but I am a little biased to the name Joseph!)

God bless you and your family.

Ally said...

Happy Birthday Joey!! We waited so long to see you!

Love Aunt Ally

Jenn said...

OK - I don't know about everyone else in blogland....but I am going nuts waiting for pictures!!!!!!! OK OK - I know you are recovering from major surgery...bla bla bla.... :) Seriously - I hope you are all doing well and you are letting everyone spoil you rotten!

Liz said...

Oh Jennie, I am so happy for you and Richard!!! I can't wait to see pics.

Welcome Joseph!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have been following your blogs and praying. I wish you and your new little family much peace and love.
Judy

Jenna said...

Sorry it took me so long to update with the stats, I was hoping for pictures but I haven't gotten any yet. I will explain in a minute.

First the exciting part... Joey was born at 8:23am on September 6, 2007, he weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and he was 18 inches long. So far he is doing great, he is keeping his temperature up and breathing perfectly, he is just doing so good.

Now for the reason of no pictures, after he was born he was taken to the NICU, not because anything was wrong but because of the brain issue, he had to be closely monitored. When Jennie gets to a computer I will let her go into detail. In NICU you can't take your phone with you so she wasn't able to send me any pictures of him. As soon as I get some I will post them on my blog, so come by and check him out.

Jenna said...

I got some pictures! Jennie had given me the blog e-mail address to update her blog but I can't find the paper I wrote it on, but if you go to my blog you can see how perfect he is. He is so cute.. just one look and I am addicted to him... Also there is a little bit of an update on Jennie and Joey.
The more I look at him the more I see Jennie in him. He is just so amazing.

Jenn said...

Oh Jennie!!! I just went to Jenna's blog to see the pics of your little man! He is so so beautiful!!! What a great job you have done!!!! I can't wait to see more but congratulations on that beutiful precious baby!!!! I am so so happy for you!

Liz said...

Oh Jennie, he is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anonymous said...

Jennie!!! I am so happy for you and your family. THis is amazing! He is beautiful. Enjoy him!!! Congrats to you and Richard and your new son! I am ecstatic!

Anonymous said...

he is beautiful...I'm delurking to tell you congrats...I have 2 boys Joseph and Michael after years of IF...enjoy your blessing.

Erin

Sporty said...

Oh Jennie! He is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Congrats again to you and Richard.

I love his name...it suits him perfectly! Take care.

greyladybg said...

Jennie,
He is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, I hope and you are both doing well!
Sarah