Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We're Home! (Baby Pics)

We're finally home, Thank God! We ALL were discharged from the hospital on Sunday evening.

My little Joey is such a good little boy and when I'm doing better have I got a story for you. But as to be expected I can't be long, I'm posting in between the 3 hr window before his next feeding. I'm really suppose to be sleeping. My brain is not functioning due to lack of sleep, sorry my sentences are choppy. So I'll just leave yall with some pics.

Introducing: The Man of the Hour!
Joseph Michael Gonzales
Born: Sept. 6, 2007 at 8:23am
Weighing: 5 lbs 8 ounces and 18 inches long.

He was born screaming and he peed the moment he was lifted from my womb. :)


Enjoy!





Joey's 1st Picture




Wiping his feet after taking his foot prints.



Mommy meets Baby... Priceless


Father & Son


First family picture


In the NICU, about to be bathed.


He looks so much like me here.


Last day in the NICU in an Open Crib.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just had to de-lurk to say that I am praising God for such a beautiful outcome to this pregnancy. He is perfect and beautiful and you are glowing! Congratulations!

Sharee said...

BEAUTIFUL! Welcome to a new season in your life, Jennie.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jennie- I'm so glad and happy for you!

hugs,
Kathryn
mommyx2monkeys@yahoo.com
PW weekly

Jenn said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Nurse Lochia said...

Congratulations on your beautiful son!

Anonymous said...

Just delurking ..Congratulations...he is beautiful...I'm glad everything finally worked out for your family..

Kirsten said...

I have goosebumps!! How beautiful!!! He's definitely sent from God and his angels : )
Take care and get rest when you can; I know how quickly those feeds come!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was blessed by your story as I did a little lurking as well. (I see others have too!) Isn't the Lord FAITHFUL!! So glad that you have a little one to cherish now, and though I don't know you, as I read I felt pain and then joy for you! Enjoy your little miracle, he's one of God's greatest blessings!

Sporty said...

He is absolutely beautiful Jennie! I can't wait to watch him grow!

Glad that you are all home and doing great!

Ally said...

Jennie,

Congrats to you and Richard!!

Hugs!!

greyladybg said...

Jennie,
He is gorgeous! When you are able to get some time (and some sleep) we would love to hear your story! Until then, enjoy being a MOMMY!!!!
Sarah

Jessigirl said...

Breathtakingly Beautiful Jennie