Thursday, July 05, 2007

little rewards

Finally, a little good news. I just got an exciting phone call from my MFMD's office.

Monday I left my info with one of the front office gals, and I finally got a call back regarding a 3D/4D ultrasound. She said the best time to do it would be 27-30 weeks, and she asked if we wanted to do it tomorrow! I was thinkin, "Oh my Gawd!! Tomorrow? Its to soon!" Then it dawned on me, "Hello ding-dong I AM 27 wks 1 day."

So I asked if we could do it next week. I wanted to put it off for a week because I really wanna see pudgy cheeks, and cute fat baby face. Monday he weighed 2 lbs 1 oz and ya can't expect much pudge yet. So its set. We have our appointment for our ultrasound to be done next Saturday the 14th @ 10:15am. I know that still won't give him much time to pack on the lbs, but since I got pics from Monday's u/s, next week will give him a little time to grow.

I am so excited. I mean, I'm really, REALLY excited. I know we've had tons of ultrasounds with this pregnancy already, but this will be my 1st 3D u/s and I SO can't wait!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I never had a 3D myself - but the images I have seen are incredible - you actually can see a BABY! Not just some shadow figure that you can hardly make out. That is FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to see pictures!