Monday, December 04, 2006

CD????????? ONE!!!!!

GIRLS, EXCITING NEWS!!!
I woke up this morning with a pleasant little surprise.... in my undies.
I STARTED! LOL, WOOOO HOOOO. ***doing my insanely funny but embarrassing happy dance*** Cycle Day ONE BABY, uh huh!! uh huh!!! OH YEAHHHH!!!!
I couldn't be more excited to see that AF came to visit. B!tch was late enough, but nonetheless "she's " here now and that's all that matters. Today would've CD67... Man... I guess the Prometrium did its job. I'm stoked! I called my RE, now I'm waiting on her to return my call to schedule baseline u/s & bloodwork, I'll update later.

IUI, HERE WE COME!!!! FULL SPEED AHEAD!

***** Update*****

Re called back. I have a baseline bloodwork & u/s scheduled for this Wednesday 7:15 am.
And I can discontinue Prometium pills, YAY!!!! So now, we start praying that my ovaries are clear, no cysts, so we can get started on injections.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! I am still so excited!!!!! YEA!!!!

I will join in the happy dance with you!!!!

Jenna said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! I am still so excited!!!!! YEA!!!!

I will join in the happy dance with you!!!!

Kirsten said...

That's great news!!! I know you are glad to get the show on the road and I'm praying this is the cycle for you!!
:)
Kirsten