Thursday, December 07, 2006

worrying isn't gonna fix anything

it'll only stress me out even more.

Yesterday, I was a mess. A complete emotional disaster. I wallowed in my own self pity all day yesterday and this morning out of no where came this feeling of "everything is gonna be ok." I don't know where this came from, or why? I guess I'm not gonna question it, just enjoy it, and be thankful for another day. Last night I came to the realization that, I got delt a crappy hand, and crying about it wasn't gonna change anything. I can only try to see the good in what I've got, and be thankful that I'm not dealing with anything worse than what I already have. Birth Control isn't all that bad, its just temporary until we fix the ovary issue. I have a great RE, she knows what she's doing, and I am grateful to be under such a close watch. I also thank God that my husband and I have the great relationship we do, and have the finances to fund this on going dream. Its hard to see that the day bad news smacks ya, but I see it now. And I'm ready for the challange.

So, today after work my sister and I have a "date." We're gonna meet up at the spa, and get some MUCH needed pampering. I can't wait! We're getting mani/pedies, brows waxed and our hair cut. We've never gone together, so I'm sure we're gonna have a good time.

Hope all is well with everyone...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I hope that you are able to trade some cards in soon so you can get a better hand. You are in my thougts!