Tuesday, August 28, 2007

NEW Birth Date

After a brief conversation with my Ob this morning, she informed me that the c-section date has been changed. The c-section will be done on Sept. 6th at 7:30am.

So here's my schedule for next week:

Sept. 1 -- Our 6 year Wedding Anniversary
Sept. 3 -- Priest, Father Jack is coming over to bless us & baby (9:30am)
Sept. 4 -- I have a pre-op/last OB appointment (2:20pm)
Sept. 5 -- Pre-op/admissions at the hospital (10:00am)
Sept. 6 -- C-Section (7:30am) Baby's Birth Day!

I am so excited & anxious to meet our son. I pray that the surgery goes well and he is ok. I don't know what issues we're are going to have to face once he's born, but I DO know that what ever they are, with plenty of prayers and each other we're going to be strong enough to make it. So to all my cyber-sisters out there, my husband and I thank you for all your support and well wishes. We just ask that you continue to lift up our son in prayer.

The miracle that this little boy already is to us probably wouldn't be, had it not been for the power of prayer.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!! So exciting - I am so happy for you - just think, this time next week you are going to be holding your little man!!! you have a busy week ahead of you - so if you don't get to post again - I want to be the first to say:

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My prayers are with you and your family - you did a great job - you should be so proud of yourself! Your son is so blessed to have you as a mother!

Take Care Jennie!