Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Butt Load of Gonal-F

Ok, so last night's shot was by far the worst one ever. I mixed my saline in the Gonal-F powder, and got the serenge ready, gave it to Richard and he gave it to me. OMG, it hurt like a Son of a Gun! WOOO! I cried my eyes out, it felt like my spinal cord was wrapped around the needle and the medicine was bees stinging my spinal cord. It was seriously more painful then an epideral. So finally that shot was done. Richard felt terrible for me, so he held me till I stopped crying and was reassuring me he only is doing the shots to help. He never wants to hurt me. So after all that fiasco, I went to put the needles, and trash away and realized, I didn't mix the shot in both powders! OMG, that meant I had to mix a second shot and have Richard do it again. I wanted to scream, I was so mad at myself. How could I forget?! UGH! So I mixed it, and had him give it to me in the other butt cheeck. That one was ok. Thank God.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That is so sad... I hope last nights shot was better!

I am also really glad that the second one didn't hurt as much!