Thursday, June 22, 2006

Three shots down

Yesterday was day 3 of Gonal-F injections. So far Richard has been doing a great job. And I'm doing ok, no side effects yet, and I'm still hopeful for this cycle. Yesterday afternoon I felt a little tinge of pain in my right ovary area and it was a little reassuring that SOMETHING is going on in there. This Friday I have to go in for lab work, and possibly an ultrasound to check my follicle(s) progress. I hope all is well and we're on track.

In May, right before we went on our Florida vacation, we both had lab work drawn for genetic testing. We were told it would take up to 6 wks to get our results. Last week Richard got a call from my RE to tell him his blood work came out good. No abnormalities. I anxiously awaited for my results. Yesterday I finally got my call, and everything checked normal for me too. THANK GOD! I'm so relieved. That's one less thing we don't have to worry about.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That is so awesome!!! Sorry we didn't get to talk much yesterday!!! That is awesome news!!!

I am so glad you have your blog!!! That is so awesome!!!! I am going to go add you to my list!!!!