Monday, June 26, 2006

A weekend with Jenna

This weekend was so much fun. Jenna came down to visit me, and stayed for 2 days. We did so much in such little time. Saturday Richard had a gig out of town so it was a nice to spend time with a girl-friend. We went swimming, and out to eat Mexican food. The restraunt was near Erik's site so I took Jenna to visit my son. When we got there, all his flowers were gone. I was so sad, so we went shopping to get him more flowers. Jenna helped me pick out some flowers for him and helped me put them in a pretty little bouquet. By that time it was time for me to take my shot so we went to my house. I was gonna let Jenna give my my injection, since Richard wasn't there, but she was to nervous to do it. So I did it. After my shot was done we went back to give Erik his new flowers. I'm sure he was happy to meet his "aunt" Jenna, and thankful for the flowers. :)

The next day I made breakfast at my house, and after we watched a movie we went to the Kemah Boardwalk. It was so nice outside, we walked around for a while and looked at all the shops. For lunch we went to Joe's Crab Shack and sat outside to watch the yahts go by. It was so nice.

After that we had to go drop Jenna off. I was sad she had to go, I had had such a good time with her. Although so many miles separate us, I'm sure we'll remain close if not closer now.

To Jenna: Thanks for spending the weekend with us. I can't wait till we can do that again. Hopefully its sooner than later.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I had so much fun too!!! I really do wish that we lived closer, but I am so thankful that we don't live farther!

This weekend really was so much fun. Thanks for letting me come over. It really did help with this next two weeks!!

I can't wait until we can do it again!