Friday, June 30, 2006

Day 2

So today is Day 2 of Love Fest.

I'm doing well today, can't complain. Off subject.. Today is Richard's last day at his job, Monday he'll be starting a new job, thats only 5 mintues away from our house AND the best part is that he's getting 2 dollars more an hour! YAY! I'm so happy for him.

Back on the subject of TTC. Its GREAT not having to do anymore shots (for the mean time). If we have to do another round of shots, that's fine. But getting a break from all that, whew! Its stress relieving in itself.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I am glad to hear that day one went well, I hope that days two and three are also a lot of fun.

I hope that this works for you and Richard and you don't have to have another round of shots.

Tell Richard good luck at his new job. I guess she didn't want to let him go early. WOW.. she must really need him there.

Liz said...

Hope you enjoyed the love fest ;) Crossing everything that this is it for you.

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
I havent read your blog in full, but I got the gist of your situation. I googled baby memorial tattoo's and yours came up on this site. Just wanted to tell you of an online support group for bereaved parents, even people who are pregnant after a loss. it is nowisleep.com It has been a lot of help and support for me during my struggle with my loss of my son. My name is Janeice, you can find me on that site if you ever would like to chat. check it out, you might find it very comforting!
Good luck with the pregnancy this time round.
Janeice