Monday, July 03, 2006

Day 3 & 4

So this weekend was the final days of our love-fest.
That's pretty much all we did all weekend. LOL.

I don't think we got one phone call all weekend, which was kinda nice, but makes me feel so out of the loop.

So now, we are off into our 2WW.

This weekend I have a baby shower to go to. I'm having mixed feelings about it, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go. She's my bestfriend from Houston, and we've been friends since we were 4 yrs old. This is her first baby, and I haven't seen her since last year at her dad's funeral service. My friend just found out like a month ago that she's having a girl, so I'm thinking it'll be a little easier shopping for a girl, than what it would be shopping for a baby boy. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Ally said...

I hope the Gonal F shots do the trick, I start them next cycle and I'm a little nervous.

Glad I found your blog. I hope you're doing well. I miss talking with you.