Wednesday, July 12, 2006

RE appt.

This morning (6:45am) I went in to my RE's office for lab/blood work to test my progesterone & estrogen level. And she just called me back. She said both levels are doing great. She said my progesterone was a 39.1 and anything over 26 is good. And she didn't give me a # for my estrogen level but she said it looks great, just to continue my Estrace (2mg estrogen pill) and my progesterone suppositories (400mg vag. suppositories).

I asked if I could come in for the pregnancy test as early as possible Monday morning and she said Yes. So my appt is at 6:45am and I should have the blood work results a couple hours later.


I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do a home pregnancy test before Monday just to give me a little time to prepare myself for what the results will be.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That is awesome that your levels were good! I really hope that this is it for you!

I am praying that you are pregnant and that you will have the best, most flawless, pregnancy. And in 8 months that you will have a perfect healthy baby to cherish for a lifetime.