Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gimmie a break!

My house is falling apart from the inside out. We've only been in our house for 2 1/2 yrs, and everything inside it seems to be breaking. First, my washing machine. It'll fill up with water, but it won't wash. The center agitater thingy-ma-bob won't agitate to clean the clothes. And its "AGITATING"! I've tried all 5 cycles, none will wash. But it will spin, so at least the water is drained. We bought both washer & dryer a month after we moved in our house. Thank God, we bought the 4 yr warranty with both washer & dryer. But trying to get someone out to fix it has been a nightmare. Finally I have someone to coming out on Friday.

Next, the toilet in my master bedroom. Its spilling raw sewage onto the floor behind the toilet. Its DISGUSTING! I didn't know what to do. I can throw towels down, because I can't wash them after... So I went out and bought kitty litter, even though we don't have a cat, and I threw it down behind the toilet to soak up all that nasty stuff, and it did. It also helped with the oder. I swept it up and had Richard look under it. He can't find anything wrong with it, so we have someone coming out to look at it on Saturday.

Next up to break, and according to my husband the WORST of them all, our new TV. We have a 62" DLP HD wide screen. I got it for him for Christmas, so we've only had it 7 months. We were watching it Monday and all of a sudden we heard a pop. At that moment the picture went out, but we still had sound. We have it on a surge protector, and it wasn't raining or storming, it just went out. Richard almost wanted to cry. That TV is his baby. He loves that thing. So thank God I bought the 4 yr warranty on it, we have someone coming out tomorrow to fix it.

And finally to break, my head lights on my car won't come on. Last night Richard was gonna go to the store to get a few things, and he came back because he couldn't see. The flood lights are on, but the head lights, high beam & low beams won't come on. Hopefully its just a fuse thats blown. He's gonna look at it today after work, and if its not that... Its still covered under our extended warranty.

Oh and not to mention, my body isn't working. I'm so forgetful when it comes to taking "the pill". To bad it didn't come with a warranty!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I am sorry everything is falling apart! That just sucks!!!!

I hope that you get better with taking your pill, I know it is so hard to remember, but it is important right now.

You are in my thoughts. I just got to work, I spent last night at the hospital.

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh...my husband was just looking at a DLP last weekend and he was drooling over it. That sucks that it is having problems already but good thing you have the warranty...we'll definitely purchase that, too!
And I know what you mean about BCP...I try to remember to take mine with dinner but usually end up taking it right before bed. I have the pack right next to my toothpaste so I won't forget. Hopefully we'll both be done with them soon though!