Thursday, July 13, 2006

I must admit.

Its so tempting having so many hpts in the house... So I must admit, yesterday I took one. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. And there was a faint second line. I don't know what to think of it. Could it be residual HCG from my last mini dose injection? Or could there be a baby in there? GUH! I really shouldn't have tested so soon. So did I learn my lesson? NO! I didn't. What did I do? I tested again this morning. And it came out the same. Another faint line, just the same as yesterday, not any less, not any more. Its one of those lines you kinda have to squint your eyes and tilt your head to see, but its definately there. I showed Richard and of course he got after me for testing to soon... Then he agreed that there was a second line.

I'm so bad...

6 comments:

Ally said...

I think it may be the HSG shot you take...I heard it can take up to 10 days to leave your system.

I know it's hard but I would wait until your at least 10-12 DPO.

I'm praying for ya!!

P.S. I took the GonalF subcutaneously....I didn't know there was any other way. :)

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

I was 12 dpo yesterday. And my RE said the mini dose takes 2-3 days to leave the system...

I know I shouldn't test, its just so dang hard not to. I have like 28 hpts left in my house... So its so hard not to test when I have so many tempting me. LOL.

I didn't know there was any other way to do Gonal-F either, but this month my RE had me do it intramuscularly.

Ally said...

Well, test away then...and lemme know what it says!!!

WOOWOO for a faint line!

Jenna said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me this sooner!!!

Are you going to test again tonight or wait until the morning!!! You have to call and tell me what you see!!!!

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

I'm gonna test tomorrow, then the day after, and the day after that... Because Monday isn't coming fast enough! I can't wait, I'm so anxious.

Now I'm really glad that I had bought hpts in bulk, it was cheap and it "scratches my itch" to test.

Liz said...

I hope it's not residual hCG since your last mini dose was on Monday. Don't lose hope...test away girl. Wishing you the best!!