Friday, July 14, 2006

HPT=Hoping for Positive Test

So I tested again this morning and got.... Another faint second line. I can't even call it a "faint BFP", because it doesn't look like a BFP (and because I don't wanna jinx it.) It just looks like a faint second line. Today's faint line is exactly the same tint as the other faint second lines. I put all 3 tests together and all three look the same.

This is so frusterating. I was hoping it would go differently, like maybe a little darker second line.... Oh well, I guess I should be glad that at least its a faint line, and not NO line. With a couple of faint lines I can hang on to hope. COME ON MONDAY!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jessigirl said...

Did it come up within five minutes? I am hopeing and prayng for you!

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Yea, it did... Ah, that would suck if its just evaporation lines.

Thanks for the prayers. I'm gonna drive myself crazy before Monday...

Jenna said...

I can't believe they didn't change at all!! You have to call me this weekend if you see anything different!! I am hoping and praying for you!!! It will be so awesome if this cycle works!!!!

Liz said...

I know how nerve wracking all of this is. Sending you lots of sticky and positive vibes...this is it for you!

Ally said...

A line is a line!!!

Fingers crossed for you...I hope Monday comes by fast!