Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mr. Fixit

Today the repairman is coming to fix my husband's "beloved" TV. Poor Richard, he's going crazy with out it. Last night he got desperate and he moved his small 13 inch TV (he had since grade school) to the living room so he could hook the cable to it. He said he needed his "fix" before he could go to bed. He's so funny. I really hope they guy is able to fix it today. My husband is gonna be crushed if its not.

Last night we resolved the stinkin' toilet issue. Thank Goodness. I'm not really sure what was wrong with it but Richard fixed it.

He had good intentions on looking at my car to see what was wrong with the lights, but it rained all evening. So he didn't get to. But that's ok, I can deal with it for a couple more days if I have to.

UPDATE: The TV repairman called, he doesn't have the bulb he needs in stock. He doesn't wanna come look at the TV if he doesn't have the part he thinks he needs to fix it. He ordered it, and it won't come in till Monday. So he'll be out to fix it Tuesday. My poor poor husband. Whatever shall he do without his precious 62 inch TV. :)
I'm enjoying it. Its quiet in the house and we're spending more one on one time together to pass the time. Granted I'm behind on my reality shows, and don't know what's going on in the world, but oh well. And we've been getting to bed earlier, which is a great thing.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hope it's fixed soon. I know how they need their TV.

Malinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Malinda said...

Hi Jennie,

I've never posted a comment but found your blog a couple weeks ago and check back now and then.

I discovered this blog the other day and after reading through almost the entire month of july I thought of you. I hope it brings you some comfort and a smile to ready her blog if you haven't already found it yet.

Malinda

http://www.tertia.org/

Kirsten said...

Well, we bit the bullet and purchased a Samsung DLP this weekend...with a 4 year warranty!!! My husband was telling me all about the special bulb for the DLP and how it should last about 3,000 hours...we'll see but hopefully it will and hopefully your new one will, too!