Monday, July 03, 2006

My second angel

Today, two years ago, my second baby became an angel.

Its been on my mind. No one remembered, not my family, nor my husband remembered. I'm sad about that, but I'm not gonna bring it up to them. Tonight I'm just going to light a special candle and say a rosary in my baby's memory. I'm hoping he or she knows they are remembered today and everyday.

I often wonder what my life would be like if I had all three babies with me. Me, a mother of THREE? It seems so unreal, but I know its real in heaven.

Hope my babies enjoy the fireworks tomorrow, all three of them.

Happy Angel-versary Angel Gonzales.
We'll always love you and will never forget you.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. I hope that you and Richard were able to find comfort in one another.

Hugs,
Jenna

I know your angels enjoyed the fireworks, what a veiw they must have had!

Anonymous said...

I just found you, so I don't know that much about you, yet. but I wanted to say I feel your pain. each august, I think about the baby I lost and miss her and wonder if anyone else remembers and just doesn't want to bring it up. I'm glad you are able to think about the baby and hopefully, talk about all of it, too.