Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mini dose #1

Tonight Richard has to give me a shot. He's really good at giving me the shots now, so I'm not really worried about it. Today I have get a mini dose (2.5K) of HCG intramuscularly.
This mini dose is suppose to help support a potential pregnancy in its earliest stage. I have two mini dose shots to do, one today and one next week.

I'm feeling ok. Yesterday my breasts were a little sore, and for a couple of days now I've been having some mild cramping off & on, in my tummy. Its been worse at night than it is during the day. But I'm trying not to over analyze every little symptom I feel to be a PG or AF symptom. Its just crappy that they both share a lot of the same symptoms. Why couldn't my hair turn straight or my eyes change colors to signify that we're pregnant. LOL I know that's crazy, but it would be a lot better than having to be so patient and have to wait through the dreaded 2WW!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I agree, along with probably everyone else who has ever tried to have a baby! Why does AF and early pregnancy have so many of the same symptoms? It's not fair! I do like the idea of your hair changing, I would rather my hair change colors, then for it to get curly!
I hope this 2ww goes by fast and you get really good news!

Ally said...

I'm in the 2ww with ya...and the waiting is absolutely terrible.

Sending vibes right back at ya...maybe we can be PG together this time. LOL