Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Come On Ovaries, YOU CAN DO IT!!

This morning's appt went well with my RE. I had more blood drawn and it came back that my Estrogen level went up quite a bit. Friday it was a 38, today it is a 304. Which is good, but not high enough to trigger (to force ovulation).

My ultrasound showed:
Right Ovary:
2-15mm follies
1-13mm follie
and a couple of 7 & 9mm follies

Left Ovary:
2-10mm follies
1-9mm follie

(a mature follicle is 18-20mm)

So my Right side is doing great, and my Left is dragging along.

My Re just called and said she's gonna have me do one shot tonight and I've got to go back in the morning for another ultrasound and more lab work to check the progress again. Its amazing that one shot can make all the difference. So we're anticipating triggering Ovulation Wednesday. Gosh, its getting so exciting. I'm just praying this cycle is successful. So far it looks like we've got a shot at this one working.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am so excited for you!!! Good Luck Ovaries!!! You can do it!!!

I hope that you are having a great day today! I hope that your meeting goes really well tonight!!! Good Luck!!!

I can't wait to hear an update for tommorrow!!!