Friday, February 02, 2007

4th quantative hcg

Today's the day. I got to my RE's office on time, got my blooddrawn at 6:45, picked up breakfast, and came to work. I thought about calling in, just so I can be home but its probably better I'm here at work to help the time pass faster rather than just sitting at home watching the clock. I'm hoping to get a call with the results before lunch time. Just in case, I've already arranged with my boss that if I get bad news, I'm going home. If its good, I'll stay and finish the day. But its possible that if my hcg is up, that my RE will want to do an ultrasound. Either way, I'm finally ready to know. Richard and I prayed last night, and this morning we said another quick prayer together to start the day. He's been a total saint to me, he's been so patient and he's doing so much to help me around the house, I'm so thankful to have such a great guy. He really knows when to step up his game, and I couldn't be more appriciative of him.

Thanks to all that have kept us in your thoughts. Its is through prayers that I've been able to find the strength to get through this week. Its been a journey this far, and if it ends today I will continue to strongly believe in the power of prayer. Miles, states and even countries apart, you all have touched us in prayer. Thank you so much.

I will post the results, as soon as I get them.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I'm checking back here regularly...I hope that you will be staying at work today :)