Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday

This weekend went so fast. Saturday I went to a Tupper.ware party, drank a glass of Merlot, and Sunday I went to a Pamper.ed chef party and drank a glass of Strawberry White Zinfandel. (My absolute favorite!) I coulda drank the entire bottle by myself, but due to metformin, weight watchers, and the fact that I had to drive myself home; I was a good girl and stopped after glass #1.

Tonight at 6:30 we're having our candle light Rememberance Ceremony. This will be our second one to attend since we lost Erik. Last year's ceremony was really nice. They had a butterfly release, and it was beautiful to see them fly out all together. I'm hoping they do that again. Its such an emotional, but heartwarming event. So this evening I will be thinking about my angels, as well as yours.

Today's CD46, and we're still waiting for AF... As soon as "she" makes an appearance we can get started on our next cycle of ttc... I'm such an impatient person (hey, at least I can admit it), but in a small way I'm glad she's taking her time. Its giving me some time to convince myself that we should do an IUI this next cycle. I still have a couple of personal doubts about wanting to do it. And I'm kinda scared of what the procedure will be like... I know it won't hurt any more than what I've already been through, but I'm still kinda nervous about it.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey - Hope the ceremony went well. We haven't gotten to talk about it much yet. I will call you later and hopefully we can chat!
I am still so excited!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

Kirsten said...

You & I would get along just fine...I LOVE white zin, too!! Everyone always makes fun of me for drinking it but it is always my drink of choice!!
I got your number on my email; sorry I haven't been able to call yet but I've been out of the office w/ jury duty and then we have a huge meeting tonight so it's been nuts around here!!