Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh boy.

November 30th. Guess that means no visit from AF this month... CD63

Yesterday my sister found out, she's having a boy. Another boy, I should say. She's due in April, and both her and the baby doing well. **sigh** Good for her... I know that sounds bad.... Its just that Richard and I are having a really hard time seeing her progress with another pregnancy... Its nothing against the baby, its just... well.. ya know. I don't gotta explain, I'm sure yall understand. Infertility has so many ugly effects.

On a brighter note.

Weight watcher update. Tuesday evening I weighed in and lost
**********droll roll please************
2.8 lbs Thanksgiving weekend. YAAAAY! Total I've lost 5.2 lbs, and got my first 5 lb *Star* book mark. Hopefully there will be more celebrations to come, whether its with my weight, or my baby wait.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Of course it's hard to adjust to your sister's pregnancy. It doesn't make you a bad person. You are human, have feelings, and have been through so many things...it isn't fair.

Good work on the weight watchers, especially during thanksgiving weekend. I know you will have much success. In about 2 months I will be joining you and Jenna, although you might be putting on weight b/c of the baby.