Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanxgivin' Eve

Since AF hasn't shown up, am I getting a little tired of waiting & worrying, I called my RE. She told me to come in Monday morning at 6:45am for blood work. She's gonna do a pregnancy test & progesterone count. Today is CD55, and Monday will make it CD60. She's doing both tests to:
1. Check to see if we're pregnant (which I am 99% sure we aren't)
2. See what my progesterone level is "JUST IN CASE" we are pregnant.
3. If we're NOT pregnant she'll know by my progest. level if I ovulated.
4. If my progesterone number is elevated we'll know that Metformin is working and helping me O, without injections.
If we aren't pregnant, she's gonna Rx me Prometrium to induce a period. If we are pregnant... I can't even think of what that would be like.... But I really don't think we are. This is WHY.
Sept 29th CD1
Oct. 19th CBC pre-op pregnancy test came back negitive
Oct 20th I had the 2 surgeries
Abstained until Nov. 5th (CD39)
And here we are CD55, with no sign of AF. Oh well, I guess we'll see what's going on Monday. Till then we're just gonna have to sit tight, and try to have a good Thanksgiving holiday.

Speaking of, I SOOOO can't wait till Black Friday. My mom, sis & I are all going shopping, its tradition. We go every year and fight the crowds, I love it. We're the ones that they show on the news, jumping over baby stollers, stealing stuff from unattended shopping baskets (un-paid for items in the store, that is), and running through the aisles towards the hot items and grabbing 4 or 5 of everything. Its so SOoo SOOOooo much fun. Now THAT is the way to start the holiday season. Getting up at 3:30am, and getting to the stores by 4 to get in line for opening at 5. Yes, its insane, I know. But its way to much fun to not join in. We're normally done shopping by noon. Hopefully we do well.

I better wrap this up. So from mine to yours, Have a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Have fun tomorrow, better you than me!

Kirsten said...

So how did the bloodwork go? Maybe the surgeries just threw everything off a bit; hopefully it'll all be back to normal soon.
I missed Black Friday, once again. We are always at home for Thanksgiving which means the closest mall is an hour away! I did go on Saturday for a bit though. One year I would love to do what y'all do, it sounds so fun to me!!