Monday, June 04, 2007

Ultrasound - 7 Pics

Appointment with my Maternal Fetal Medicine Dr. was wonderful!

My little chunky monkey now weighs a whopping 1 pound 4 ounces! The u/s tech got all the measurements she needed, and everything checked out great. It was so neat to see the lenses in his eyes. Then we got to see his feet kicking around, she measured them and his little feet are each an inch long. And he is definately all boy. I was telling the u/s tech that at the last u/s (video we showed our family) my dad wasn't 100% convinced that our baby was a boy. My dad thought "his package" might be a part of the umbilical cord and not a "winky." So she said, "Ok, well lets just show him THESE shots." And she printed out two pictures of our baby's "boy parts" just for my dad. lol. She's so funny. She ended up giving us 6 pictures total, along with our video. So here are our baby's pics. Enjoy!


These 1st two are from our May 3rd u/s - 18 wks 1 day


Profile




Giving "THE FINGER!"


These pics are from today - 22 wks 5 days



Profile


Baby waving



Cutest little baby face!
(The "ring" seen inside his left eye is a lens)


And last but not least, here are his "boy parts"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What amazing pics! :) I had no idea it was possible to even see something as detailed as a lense! Congrats on your boy:D

Sporty said...

You got some wonderful pics Jennie! Thanks for sharing them. I am so happy to hear that your little boy is doing GREAT!

I am thinking about you and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Take care,
~Chasity

Kirsten said...

Those are great pictures!! A little something to help keep you going through your bed rest, I am sure :)
You are doing a great job of staying positive...and you are right, it's not for the weak!!
Glad to see the little guy is growing right along!

Jemmers said...

Your little boy is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you and your hubby!!!!

*hugs*