Saturday, June 02, 2007

fishy thoughts

Yesterday was my brother's 30th birthday so he and all the guys went fishing in Freeport, Tx. Richard caught 12 fish, all to small to keep. My dad didn't catch anything. And my brother caught a 3.5 ft. shark in the same beach waters we swim in every summer. SCARY!!!

And yesterday, made one year since I got my one and only tattoo.

On a different note: This thing about having an ultrasound once a month, has gotten me so spoiled, especially since its video-recorded and I can show it to our family and watch it anytime I want. I. Love. That. If there is anything that has made this pregnancy a little easier on us, its the frequent ultrasounds. Richard and I are both so excited about Monday's appt. I really hope everything goes well, we're just so anxious about seeing our little munchkin and seeing how big he's grown. Its amazing to me every time he moves inside my tummy. About ten minutes after I eat this little guy gets to moving around a lot, I can feel him all the way up to my belly button. Its a sensation that's so indescribable. It reminds me of when you have an aquarium full of fish, and once you drop a little fish food in, how they all swim to the surface gobbling up all the food they can. That's what it feels like.

Ok, I'm rambling. I better go we have company on their way.

1 comment:

Sporty said...

I am so glad that you had a nice day for Erik's birthday.

I am glad that the pregnancy is going well too! I can't wait to see some updated pics of your little one. Let us know how the u/s went today!

Take care and you remain in my thoughts and prayers!
~Chasity