Wednesday, August 30, 2006

happy day

I am in such a great mood today, I feel so positive right now. We haven't even started our injections yet, and I'm already so anxious, and hopeful. I'm not getting my hopes up yet, but if this cycle we are successful we'd have a June baby. YAY!

I called triage, and she called me back. I am to start my Gonal-f 150iu subcutanious injections on Friday, Sept. 1st. Which is Richard and my 5 year Wedding Anniversary. Great Gift! And if this cycle is successful that would be an even BETTER gift. Ah, my head is spinning just thinking out that. GAH, I'm spu-ing happiness everywhere, if you don't wanna get clabbered by it, then get out of my way! Because right now I just have this "cloud 9" feeling. To think, AF could bring on such happiness and bliss. Man, right now I love her. I don't say that often, but today I will. Its crazy how celebrated and happy I am. I'm not gonna question it, I'm just gonna enjoy it.

Back to business. Ok. Here's the Plan Of Action. Its pretty much the same as the other, only this time I have dates.

P.O.A.
1. 8/30 Wed. start AF, CD1
2. 9/1 Fri. start Gonal-f inj. at 150iu (My anniversary)
3. 9/1-4 going on a little weekend vacation
4. 9/5 Tues. blood work appt with RE at 6:45am.
5. Once we get results, we'll go from there.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

YEA!!! I am so excited!!! What a great anniversary present... does this mean you don't have to get Richard the IPOD?

Kirsten said...

I'm so glad that you are so positive; it makes such a big difference in the overall picture. It's so funny how excited we get over the injections but they are a great gift, hope is renewed!
Have a fabulous anniversary with Richard and keep us posted on your progress!

Liz said...

I'm so glad you will be starting soon and you have a positive outlook. This is it!!! Have a great anniversary.