Thursday, August 17, 2006

weekend plans

This weekend my sister is having a spa party. She has a lady coming over to demonstrate the products and I'm sure it'll be fun. It kinda like a Mary Kay party, but its more spa products and make up, and its a WHOLE lot cheaper than Mary Kay products.

Saturday & Sunday we really don't have anything planned. Richard is practicing with his band on Sunday so I'll probably do some shopping. Jenna & Angie was suppose to come over for the weekend to visit, but the plans changed (that's ok Jenna, I still love you) and we're just gonna have to reschedule our visit for some other time.

Not to much to post about... This coming Monday is my Wee Care support group meeting ( http://www.weecarehoustondotorg/ ) I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been to the last 2 meetings (one got cancelled, the other I just missed) so I really am needing that release.

Hope all is well in Bloggieland!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I really wish I could have been there this weekend! I really feel like I missed so much by not being there! I hope that the party went well!