Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday 13

1. I got new glasses this week.
2. I was gonna get contacts, but I've been in them for years and wanted something different.
3. My frames are really cute, they have a little "bling" on them.
4. Not a lot to really notice it, but just enough to proclaim my Princess status.
5. Yesterday my Grandma was in the hospital for chest pains.
6. Thank God she's gonna be ok.
7. They ran a bunch of tests, and passed a scope through her ateries and didn't find enough blockage to have to do an angioplasty.
8. So she's gonna be on meds to dissolve what little blockage she does have.
9. Today the Dr.'s are letting her go home, YAY!
10. I'm gonna go see her after work.
11. Tonight I gotta clean my house.
12. Tomorrow Richard and I are gonna babysit my nephew Jacob (18 mths).
13. Richard offered to watch him, so its gonna be fun to see how well he does.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I had to post a comment. It's a convoluted way I got to look at your blog, but I did and it's very weird how much we have in common. I'm a Jenny. I live sorta close to Houston (Bryan). I just went to the eye doctor yesterday (but I got contacts). I started blogging this summer---and we picked the same template for our blogs here. I have a great husband, too. I was married to him when I was only 20, and he was my college sweetheart.

And I had trouble getting pregnant, so I am empathizing with you. (I hope it's not too weird I am reading and don't even know you.) I am 10 years older than you, according to your blog info, and I did finally get pregnant. I have a 10 year old and a seven year old now. I KNOW how you are hoping EVERY month that this is the time it is working. I know the disappointment of miscarriage, too (that happened between my two children.) For me, in the time that I wasn't getting pregnant, I grew and learned more about myself. I think I might not have gotten into a job field I really love. ONLY after I looked back in time, did I see why this timing was so perfect. (I believe God was working out my life, and I had to get with his timing.)

Anyway I just wanted to shoot you an encouraging word. Hope things work out for the best for you.

Jenna said...

Hey Jennie!

I am glad you are going to be able to watch Jacob this weekend! It sounds like so much fun!
I can't wait to see your glasses! Send a pic to me!