Thursday, August 10, 2006

its been a week since I've posted

So I haven't updated in a while... Let me catchya up. Not much has changed...

Last Thursday the TV repairman called, we scheduled a time and finally got our TV is fixed. YAY! Richard is so happy, and so am I.

I haven't talked to the repairman for my washer in a while, so I called to check on things. I'm glad I did. The warranty company had been faxed the approval info twice, and failed to complete it. So the repairman wasn't able to order the parts needed. I called the warranty company to "set fire to their behinds" and finally got someone to call my repair company. So I thought. Later I called my repairman company back, just to make sure the warranty company had called them, and they didn't! That was 4 hours later. So there I go calling the warranty company back again. This time I'm fuming. I stay on hold for, God knows how long, the dang hold music is pis$ing me off the longer I hear it, I wanna jump through the phone and strangle the sea gulls and flute player, and the guy that finally gets my call isn't helpful. Now, I've worked on the other side of customer service before, so I know how people can be. I try my darnest NOT to be that kind of person, but at this point I'm frusterated beyond belief. I'm trying to hold my nerves because I know its not ALL the guy's fault that's on the other end of the phone. Then he had the nerve to make a sarcastic comment and that just sent me through the roof. I demanded his supervisor, I again hold. GUHHH Those sea gulls... I finally get his supervisor, she defends him for a while and finally gives in. They're not gonna fix it, I'm getting a new washer. I don't know when, but I am.

On to TTC news. I have one more birth control pill to take tonight, YAY! I'm actually getting kinda anxious for my appointment Friday. My RE said I'll have my ultrasound Friday morning to check to make sure my ovaries are clear. THEY BETTER BE, or I'm gonna be really mad a at a certain two little ovaries!!! Once that checks out clear, I should be having my visit from "AF" within the next 5 days. Once, "she" starts I should get to start my new protocol for this cycle. We're gonna be on 150IU of Gonal-F this cycle, with some additional testing. We're gonna have a postcoital test to see if IUI is necessary. Hopefully it won't be. I really wanna do this as "au natural" as possible, aside from the drugs. But, if that's not an option then we'll go from there.

No comments: