Tuesday, March 27, 2007

funny but gross

Yesterday for dinner we didn't have anything planned, so we tossed together a quick Frito pie (Frito's corn chips, chili, shredded cheese & I like to add a little yellow mustard on mine.) When I have Frito pies it always reminds me of when I was a young playing little league girls softball, or when my brothers were in youth football and I was a cheerleader out on the field jumping around cheering. Good times... Anyway. So we had our Frito pies for dinner, watched Dancing w/the Stars, then for dessert I made us root beer floats. It was soooo good. We drank them, then after the show we hopped in the shower. All of a sudden, I didn't feel so good. I told Richard lets just make this shower a quick one, so I can go lay down. I had just gotten shampoo worked into my hair when.... I started throwin' up....ALL over his feet. I felt to bad. Physically I felt better, but I felt terrible that I had vomited on him. I jumped out of the shower and hugged the toilet to finish. All evening I couldn't stop apologizing for doing that, but he was understanding and said as long as I felt better then its ok and at least he was in the shower to wash it off...

Valuable Lesson Learned: Chili & IceCream don't mix well.

Ok, now that I've turned your stomach. Hope all is well with everyone and yall have a great Tuesday.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Sorry to laugh at your being sick but I just had to imagine what Daniel would have done if we were in that situation!!! Or worse, what I would have done if he had lost it on me!! I guess your baby just wanted to have a little fun with you both, keep you on your toes!! : )
Frito pie does sound good though but I'll be sure not to mix with ice cream for dessert!!

Sharee said...

Yeah girl .. that is kinda gross especially since I was really into the whole frito pie description ... thinking oh that sounds so good ... and now I have to flush that idea for now :)!

You know, I was thinking ... you should get one of those pregnancy tickers to go at the top of your page so we can track your pregnancy along with you.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. the frito pie sounds AWESOME!! Too bad it is so not on my diet. LOL. I think you husband is an amazing man and you are both so lucky to have each other.

I think this post has to be followed by an "You know your husband loves you when...." post.

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Jennie, Glad to hear that you're doing well, aside from that unfortunate chili and ice cream incident. Take care!

Jenn said...

Hey - you go through nine months of pregnancy - then LABOR - then recovery - he better be able to handle a little puke on his toes!!!!

Sorry you got sick - but very funny story!!!!

Feel good.

Jessigirl said...

How are you?

I can't wait until we can see some baby bump pics!!