Monday, March 19, 2007

Post-Op appt

The appointment went well, for the most part. My RE did a pevic exam to check on my cervical cerlage, and said I healed nicely. My blood pressure and temperture are both in check and she pressed around on my belly (which always scares me, because I'd never press any where close to as deep as she does) and she said all is well.
Another good thing, tomorrow morning (at 7:00am) she's going to do a 1 hour Glucose test on me to see if I can get off of Metformin. If tomorrow's testing goes well, that's 2 less pills to take everyday, ANNNNND she's going to repeat the thyroid test to see if I can get off of my hyperthryroid pill. And the even better part (oh man, this is great) I can stop taking the progesterone vaginal suppositories! YAYYYYY! I've been on them since.... Since Forever! I'm so glad to be able to stop taking those yucky things now.

Tomorrow I also have an regular Ob/Gyn appt. and I'm really hoping to get to hear my little one's heartbeat. If I don't hear it, or if she doesn't have a doppler (which I HOPE she does) then I'm going to reconsider renting a doppler. I don't mind hearing the baby's heartbeat a few of times, but if I don't EVER get to hear it... I'm not cool with that.

No comments: