Friday, March 02, 2007

Its been a week since I've posted and..

I’m doing ok; it’s just been a long week for me. I won’t get into all that’s stressing me out, but I will say that yesterday was a good day. Yesterday at work, I got a bonus check that I wasn’t expecting. I must have been a good girl last year because I got a lot more than what I was expecting. Well, I really wasn’t expecting anything, but when I found out I was getting a bonus I definitely didn’t have that dollar amount in mind. I don’t know what I’m gonna do with it yet, but I’m sure I’ll find something to spend it on. Richard got a Christmas bonus and bought himself a Playstation 3 and a couple of games, so he told me (before I opened the envelope) that I could do whatever I wanted with my bonus. But with this kind of money, I just don’t think I can spend on myself. I’m to damn responsible and am already thinking of what bills I can pay off. He wants me to spend it on me, but since my RE has me on limited activity (because of my OHSS) its hard to plan a shopping spree. I guess I can just wait, but it’s burning a whole in my pocket! Lol

Well as for the pregnancy, we’re doing well. We’re 9 wks 2 days and progressing right along. I can see my body starting to change some. I lost 10 lbs (on weight watchers) before I got a BFP, and once I got the bfp I quit dieting. Since then I’ve lost another 5 1/2 lbs (NOT trying.) The morning sickness is all day, everyday. I haven’t really vomited but maybe twice; the worst part of it right now is the nausea and complete loss of appetite which is SO not like me. I love food, my family loves food, and anytime we get together it somehow revolves around food. It could be just a normal “come'on over and hang out with us” kinda day and we still manage to bake up some cookies & coffee before the night is over. But now, I can’t stand the thought or sight of food. And I really can’t stand the food commercials, which happens to be majority of the commercials on TV these days, if yall haven’t noticed. Ugh, the burger.king and taco.bell commercials are the worst. I literally have to change the channel when they come on, or it just turns my stomach. Richard laughes at me because if he has the remote and doesn’t change it in time, I cover my eyes the way our mother’s used to when we were kids and a kissing scene was in a movie. I know the nausea is a small SMALL price to pay for the little miracle we have growing inside, so I’d never complain.
The other change I’ve noticed in my body is that my chest is a bit fuller. On the norm, I’m a C, and now I’m more like a full C bordering a D. Again, not complaining, in fact it’s been appreciated by my observant husband. BUT we're still abstaining (per RE’s instruction) so the fun-bags, bah-zoombas, tah-tahs, knockers ( . )( . ) , or whatever ya like to call ‘em, they're are off limits. You can admire the girls, but keep you paws to yourself. (I’m so mean to him) **evil laugh** tee he he

So, my next appt is March 6th, and its gonna be one of many things. Its gonna be my last visit with my RE before she graduates me over to my ob/gyn, its gonna be my last ultrasound with her, AND its gonna be my pre-op. If all goes well, then on March 9th, I’m going in for surgery. Out-patient surgery that is, and my RE will be placing a cerclage. Its basically, stitches on my cervix to keep me from dialating prematurely, again. Because of my last loss, it was ruled that I have an incompetent cervix, so these stitches will be placed to prevent me from miscarrying again. Well… I, of many woman, know anything can happen. But this will be just to protect me from having any issues related to the incompetent cervix. I know only God knows if my little guy (or girl) is gonna make it, and for now I'm just fine with that.

1 comment:

Jessigirl said...

I had HORRIBLE morning sickness with Ashton. I started off at 165 and got down to 140 by my 4th month. Just some assvice: steer clear of TGIFriday's french fries...I will never be able to eat them again!