Wednesday, March 21, 2007

what a day we had yesterday

Richard said he was on "pins & needles" until after I called to tell him about the ultrasound. When I called him he was at the cemetary having lunch and visiting Erik. He said, that's his place to think, pray and feel close to Erik. And when he is stressed out he goes during his lunch break to sit in the grass and have quiet time and near our baby boy, he said its their "Father & Son time". And it gives him a recharged feeling to make it through what ever it is he's going through. When he got the good news that the baby is ok and still has a heartbeat, he thanked God and our little angel for helping us get through that scare.

So when I got home last night Richard hugged me then pressed his mouth close to my belly and told baby to "be a good, and to not scare us like that anymore." We'll see... I hope he/or she heard him. If that was our last scare from here on till after October, that'll make us one happy couple.

But what I do know is that, God is so good. We prayed so hard, and clung to our faith during our time of uncertainty, and He saw us through it. The power of prayer is amazing!

Our thanks and prayers go out to all those that lifted us up in prayer.

"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee." Psalms 55:22

No comments: