Friday, October 27, 2006

Day 7 Post-Op

My incisions are healing and the pain & swelling is pretty much gone. Still have a little pain when I bend down to pick up something floor level, but other than that, all is well. My belly button incision looks the best, the bruise is now in the yellow stage so its looking somewhat better. (Yellow is still yuck, but its better than dark purple bruises) The lower incision looks good too, just not as good as the other. It looks like ------ that long. My only problem with that one now is that the area on either side of the incision is getting irratated from the adhesive from the bandages, and it itches. I'm trying not to scratch but sometimes I just can't help it. I know scratching is bad and it only makes the skin more sensitive, but its so itchy.

Off the subject... November 18th I'm having a spa party at my house, and I'm getting really excited about it. The last one I went to (was the first one I went to) was so much fun! It was SOooo relaxing, and such a treat to get pampered for the afternoon. I've been using all the facial clensing stuff, and I'm actually seeing a huge improvement. My complextion is clear, my pores are not as noticable. My sister is using the same as me, and she loves it too. With her being pregnant her hormones haven't been nice to her face. She said that when she uses it religiously she sees the difference. My mom (whom never wears makeup or uses anything other than normal body soap to wash her face) started using the "gold" line for over 40 women and she loves it. She has sun freckles, and she said that its actually lightened her freckles giving her a more even skin tone. Anyhow, enough bout that.

This weekends plans... Make my halloween treats for co-workers and do some house cleaning.

No comments: