Monday, October 16, 2006

my weekend

This weekend went ok. Friday evening Richard went to my sister's house for a Texas Hold'em tournament. While the guys were there she (and my nephew) came to my house and ended up spending the night. She didn't talk much about her being pregnant, but the next morning at breakfast Jacob pointed to her belly, and says "be-le". She was like, "Yea that's momma's belly, and what's in momma's belly? A baby..." And Jacob repeats baaaaaby.
I'm like great. You taught your 18 month old that there's a baby in there, now whats gonna happen if God forbid you lose the baby? Huh? Ever thought about that? Nooooo. Of course not. You're young, and stupid, and nothing will ever happen like that. HELLLOOOO!!! OPEN YOUR FRICKIN EYES!!!!! Your sister, of your own flesh & blood, has problems maintaining a pregnancy and you just forget (or don't care) and treat this pregnancy like any ole' pregnancy. Yea, I know worrying about it isn't gonna help... But $HIT at least be cautious with what you expose you child to. UGGHHHH. She pi$ses me off sometimes...

Saturday we laid around the house, napped and watched tv. It rained so we spend that day just cuddling.

Sunday we went to a BBQ at Richard's sister's house. Her husband BBQ'd chicken, mushroom & shrimp kabobs. We went over and watched the Texans vs. Cowboys football game and we oinked out on junk food. The Texans got their as$es handed to them, as usual, but that's ok. I'm a true blue, and stick to my team through thick & thin. TEXANS ALL THE WAY BABY!

Today was suppose to be our Candlelit Remeberance Ceremony with our support group. But since its raining & flooding in the area its postponed till November 13th. Also, today is Erik's EDD, and had he been born on his EDD he'd be a year old today... I'm doing ok. Just keeping myself busy and I'm not really thinking a whole lot about it. Just trying to get through the day.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I wish that your sister would understand, but I guess it is something people can't understand unless they have been through it.

I am glad that you were doing okay yesterday. I hope that you were able to do something yesterday for Erik. You are in my thoughts.