Thursday, October 12, 2006

week away

Gosh, its been a hectic week. Last week my boss asked for a volunteer to work in a different office to fill in for a girl that's gonna be out. Of course, me being the nice person I am, I volunteered. So they're paying my gas & milage, woo-hooo!

Anyhow... I didn't know how much work would be involved or what I would be responsible for, but apparently I have some HUGE shoes to fill here. This one lady is taking 2 wks off, and she runs the entire department of servicemen BY HER SELF!!! So here I am, little ole' me, not knowing what to do, how to do it, and who to ask for help... Lets just say, its been a long week. Friday is my last day doing this, so Monday I'll be back to my normal office again. And the crazy thing is, I'm actually looking forward to going back. (oh, gah..Did I just say that?)

Don't get me wrong now, the guys here are super sweet (almost a bit flirty) but they're much older, old enough to be my dad, and they're MARRIED, VERRRY MARRIED. LIKE MEEEEE! But what women doesn't like a little tiny bit of extra attention? But I've been a good girl and haven't paid them much attention... lol Its like that commercial for diet coke. The muscular hot & sweaty construction worker walks by the window just so the office full of women can gawk at him... And you can't help but to "admire" him but wouldn't DARE get caught lookin' or admit to lookin'. LOL Its kinda like that. Oh hell, we're all women here. Ok there's this one, dark hair, hazel eyes, and he's got a cute tight little... uh, I better just stop, I'm gonna get myself into trouble. You know where I was goin' with that one!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

LOL!!! Your so funny! I am glad that you are kind of enjoying your week!
I am also glad that you got your e-mail up and running!