Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Richard's The MAN!!!!

lol He asked me to title this entry like that.

I just got a call from my RE regarding Richard's SA.

9% morphology____________ >4 is normal
8 pH_____________________ 7.1-8.2 is normal
1.4 vol.___________________ 1-6 is normal
60% motility_______________ 60% is the normal range
295 million total concentration____ 20-150 million is normal
248 million moving sperm = A+

I told Richard and he yelled, "YEAHHHHHHH!! I'M THE MANNNNNN!" LOL.
He's so proud of himself, now he's all cocky! (No pun intented.)

I'm just glad his #'s are ok. Now that I know he's ok, and I've had the surgeries and should be ok. I'm really anxious to get started TTC again. This was the little-picker-upper we needed. Or in Richard's case, the BIG picker-upper! LOL

2 comments:

Jenna said...

LOL!! Boys are so funny!! I know Richard must be loving this!!!!

I hope that this next cycle goes so smooth and you get that baby you want and deserve!!!!

Kirsten said...

Those are awesome numbers!! Now everything is ready to go...the time is coming for you guys, I can feel it!!!