Friday, September 15, 2006

2ww

So I'm one week down, and I got one more to go. I kinda want it to fly by, and I kinda don't cuz I'm a little worried about getting another BFN, especially after all that I've been through this week (with my sister and all). So for the moment I'm just gonna enjoy the weekend and try not to worry to much. What's done is done. Its not like we can go back and "do it" anymore than we did, so we'll just have to see what next week holds.

I'm not gonna over-analyze every little ache & pain to be pg symptoms. But yesterday I had four episodes of weird pain in my uterus area. I went from a sitting to a standing position, and the only way to discribe the pain would be to say that it felt like my uterus was lodged under my pelvic bone and when I stood up it ripped it out from there. It was this stabbing pain that doubled me over, and made me sit back down. I gave it some time and stood up slowly and it didn't hurt anymore, but it left me sore. All the other episode of pains were not quite as intense... I don't know... All I know is that it hurt like a motha!

Hopefully it was forshadowing... But yesterday Richard and I had chinese food for dinner, and when we were done we got fortune cookies. My fortune read, "Never let your dreams be clouded by the struggle." Hmm, that's a pretty good fortune... I turned it over and it had a chinese word, and its translation... The word was "Children = Haiz-en". Now THAT makes it a really good fortune! Hope its right!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I really am hoping that this is it! That is an awesome fortune! I sure hope it is for shadowing!

Kirsten said...

Just coming out of that dreaded 2ww, I feel your pain. I know the last week is the hardest but just think happy thoughts and, like you said, try not to overthink things and just think positive. Easier said than done, right?!?! I almost wrote down every little symptom I had in my 2ww so that next time around I wouldn't even give it a 2nd thought...but I know I will!!! The funny thing is, I have had heartburn, morning nausea, and fatigue this week and I KNOW I'm not preggo. Why couldn't I have felt this way in the 2ww!!!?!?!?!
I will be praying for that BFP for you!!!!!