Wednesday, September 06, 2006

5 day weekend

Friday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. It sure is amazing how time flies. I can remember the day my daddy walked me down the aisle like it was yesterday. At the time I didn't think I could love my husband anymore than I did that day, but now, five years later my love for him is far beyond words can describe.

Friday I took the day off and enjoyed my day at the spa. The massage was wonderful, it ended up being a 2 hours long. I left there feeling 2 feet taller, so relaxed (almost intoxicated.) I am definatly going back to him, he was so good with his hands. From the top of my head to the bottom of my toes, I felt amazing. Then I went to my hair appt to see Arthur, ya know-the gay dude. Well anyways, 2:00 rolled around and I went to his suite. He wasn't there. So I told one of the girls that I was gonna wait for him in the waiting area. So I waited, and waited... An hour passed, still no Arthur. That doodee-head stood me up! So I ended up having my hair done by his partner Donna. It came out cute, I really like it.

Saturday we left for the weekend. I went to San Juan catholic church, then we went to Progresso, Mexico to go shopping. Later that night we went to a family BBQ in Mercedes, TX and visited my relatives. We had so much fun.

Sunday we drove back to Port O'Connor to go fishing. My sister met us up there and while the guys went boating and fishing, we took my nephew to the beach. It was Jacob's first beach experience, it was so funny to watch him. He was running in circles screaming, "Outside! Outside! Outside!" He had a blast. I took tons of pictures for my sister.

Monday the guys went fishing again, and we went back to the beach. Monday afternoon we came home and slept the rest of the day.

Tuesday I caught up on my chores, and today I'm back to work.

On to TTC news.
We're moving FAST. I started my injections Friday, today I had an ultrasound to check my follicle progress and on my
Left ovary: 15.7 , 15 and 3 little ones
Right ovary: 14, 12, 11 and 2 little ones
The nurse said that I she's gonna wait for my blood work to discuss it with my RE, and she'll call me back to let me know what my dose will be. Yesterday I had blood work done and she said my estrogen was good, so she dropped my dose from 150iu to 75iu. She said I have one to two days of growth left for my follicles then we'll trigger. I can't believe it! It just seems so fast. The only one not-so-good thing is that my lining was 6.3 and she'd like to see it at an 8 or more. So hopefully that'll fix itself. But other than that, we're on a roll here.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

The spa day sounds like it was so nice!!!!! Sorry your hair guy stood you up - at least the girl was really cool. How is your hair looking now.

I am so excited about this cycle for you!!! I really believe that this is it for you!!!!