Sunday, September 17, 2006

This weekend I spend off my feet, relaxing and being nothing but a couch-potato. I cooked some, cleaned some, but other than that I've been home. So nothing really exciting to report... Other than today I finally, FINALLY got my new washing machine. I'm sure yall had already forgotten about it. My washer broke the same week my TV went out, and that was at the end of July. The delivery guys picked up my old one (that I had for 1 1/2 yrs) and they dropped off and hooked up my new one. Thank God, I'm done with stinky, humid laundry mats. I can wash at home again. YAY!

Tomorrow (monday) I've got to do another hCG mini-dose injection, I've got to call to schedule my progesterone lab work, and my pregnancy test blood test, and tomorrow I'm meeting with my support group.

I better get to bed... night night!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so glad you have your washer back!!! Don't forget at your support group to ask about your "Walk to Remember".

Kirsten said...

Wow...that's a long time with no washer, I had forgotten about it!! I remember the days of the laundry mat...oh what a blessing a washing machine can be!!!
I am anxious to hear your lab results and praying for wonderful news for you!!!!

Kirsten said...

Thanks for your prayers; here I go with the dreaded 2ww!!!
I can't wait to hear your news on Tuesday and I will keep you in my prayers as well :)
Try to have a relaxing weekend!!!