Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Retail Therepy really does work.

In other words... Shopping.

Yesterday I was pretty bummed out so I treated myself to a nice little shopping trip. I needed it. It made me feel so much better and helped me out of the funk I was in. Hell I coulda cried and moped around the house all day long, but chose not to. I bought me 2 pairs of gauchos, 3 blouses, a belt, a pair of sandles, and some new earrings. Oh and a great new hair brush. The brush costed me more than the two pairs of gauchos put together. But its a dang good brush. Its 7 inches in diameter and the barrel is ceramic so when I use the blow dryer it straightens, smooths, and curls the ends under (or out if I want). And it cuts my hair time in half, so it was worth it.

So now I'm waiting for AF. Where ever the hell she's at, who knows. But that's ok. Today's only cd29 so she's not late yet. I guess I'm just impatient and wanting to get goin' on another cycle. This weekend I think I'm gonna have a couple of drinks to take the edge off and "celebrate" the new beginning of a new cycle. Hopefully AF will join me.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am glad that the retail therepy helped.... shopping can do wonders!

I hope that AF arrives soon. When AF arrives do you go in for CD blood work?