Friday, January 26, 2007

2nd quantative hcg

Last night I asked Richard to wake me up early because my appt for 6:45 and it takes me 30 minutes to get to my RE's office. Well, he forgot. He just so happened to wake me up at 6:10 to ask me where the checkbook was. UGH! I had just a couple minutes to jump into whatever outfit I could find, wash up & brush my teeth and run out the door. GAH!
However I did manage to make it on time...
Just call me, Speedy Gonzales! AYE-YA-YA-EEE!

The nurse that always takes my blood, hugged and congratulated me, then took my blood. It was sweet, she said she was thinking about how happy I must have been when she saw that my test came out positive. She's been taking my blood for 2 yrs now, and I'm such a frequent blood-giver, we see a lot of each other. Once she was done, I asked her about when I'd be having a 1st u/s. She said the first week into Feb. 5-7th-ish. That is, if this quant. hcg came out well, and my #'s are doubling as they should. I asked her how far along I'm showing to be and she said 4 wks 6 days. I thought I'd be around 3 wks 5 days... But I'll go with whatever they say.

So I'll be getting a call back w/my #'s and I'll be sure to update yall.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie!!!!

This is amazingly great news!!!! I am so excited for you and your hubby!!!! WOW!!!

You deserve this, sweetie. I will continue to pray for you and this new baby!!!! WOW!!!

I had a huge feeling this was going to be the "one" for ya! I just knew it!!!

All I can say is WOW!! And praise GOD!!!!!
Love ya,
Jemmers :)