Wednesday, January 24, 2007

BFP!

THANK YOU JESUS!

FINALLY the day I've been counting down to.
I woke up from a sleepless night at 6:00am and was at my RE's office by 6:30am.
I was so excited, and so ready to know. I put a little make-up on in the car, just to waste a little time, till it was time for my appt. I went in, gave my blood, left, stopped at Whataburger for a quick breakfast, and went home. Now the wait begins.


Last month I knew the results by 9:30am, so I was expecting to get them by then.
9:30 rolled around, and nothing... The phone rang, I jumped up and it was Jenna. lol
We talked for a while, and waited for THE CALL. 10:00.. Nothing...
I was starting to worry. Then finally at 11:08 the phone rang. It was my RE.

"Mrs. Gonzales?"

"yes..."

"How are you?"

"umm ok, just a little nervous & anxious. Well?"

"Well.." LONG PAUSE

"We got a positive, Congratulations!"

"You Mean I'M?"

"Yes m'am, you're pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

She laughed, "yes, I'm sure."

We talked for a little longer, then hung up. Tears streaming down my face, all I could do was Thank God.
Thank Him for blessing us with a 4th chance at having a baby. And thank Him for the tiny miracle He put inside me. No matter what happens, this pregnancy is such a blessing already, and we are so thankful.
Gosh, I still can't believe it. It worked. We did it. We really, Really did it.


I look down at my belly and can't see much, but I know a little baby is in there that we already love so much.

I couldn't be more excited.

Its so hard to put into words... I'm shocked, thrilled, overwhelmed, all at once. I can't stop crying happy tears...

I really want to thank you all for your sincere well wishes, and prayers.





I'm Pregnant! *sigh* I still can't believe it.... I'm pregnant.





Oh... I almost forgot! She said the HCG range the test is looking for would be around 25-50. My HCG was 178, and my progesterone was 164. Both REALLY good.
I go back for a 2nd quantative HCG on Friday to make sure my #'s are doubling like they should, then we'll talk about doing our 1st u/s to find out how many are in there. YAY!

6 comments:

Jessigirl said...

Oh WOW Jennie!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you. I just can't put it into words! Just....congrats...you deserve the best, and I will pray for you to have a safe, healthy and uneventful pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Jennie.. OMG.. I am so happy for you. I am in tears right now. You deserve this like no other that I have known. Your faith has been tested time and time again but you still perservere and make it through with your unfailing faith. You are a true inspiration to soo many women. You have been blessed and I know if anyone, you will enjoy each and every moment of this. I am praying for you and your family and especially your little miracle you have inside of you. I cant wait to see him or her or THEM!! LOL.

Kirsten said...

YYYYYEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! I was thinking of you all day but have been out and away from my computer until now!! Oh, I am so excited for you and yes, God is so wonderful.
I had a feeling with your P4 that you'd be getting good news...woo hoo!!!
Take it easy; pamper yourself; but enjoy every single moment!!!!
I am so, so very happy for you!!!

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I AM JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOU and Richard!!!!

I love you!!!!

Sporty said...

That is such great news Jennie! I am so happy for you....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you have a safe, happy, healthy, AND uneventful pregnancy!

Take care and I will definitely be checking back for updates!

Chas