Monday, January 29, 2007

long weekend of waiting

*********UPDATE***********

I just got the results back from my bloodwork. My hcg didn't double, but it didn't go down either. Friday 233, and today 348. My RE said we'll repeat the beta again this Friday, and if my #'s go up we'll do an ultrasound to look for a heartbeat. So we're gonna have to wait 4 more days to find out what's going on. I'm relieved it didn't go down, so that has me hopeful, but we're still in the same boat as before. Wondering.

-----------------------------------------------
This weekend was a long one. Richard put me on bed rest/house arrest. We watched movies all weekend, ate, laughed, cried, prayed, and tried to sleep as much as possible to make the time pass. At first it was nice, but then by Saturday afternoon I had, had enough. My back hurt, and I felt gross from just laying around all day long. It was so bad my legs had jitters, and made me want to run around the house a couple of times to shake the feeling out. Richard really waited on me hand & foot. He went grocery shopping, cooked dinner, washed dishes, did the laundry, he even made sure I had all the remotes & phones in arms reach just in case I needed them. What would I do without him.

I am really nervous about this blookwork. I'm hopeing this weekend helped and our baby got the boost of energy he/she needed to make it through. I am so hopeful. We prayed so hard this weekend, and we are so thankful to have so many friends and family praying for us and our little sweet dumpling. I really hope that its in God will, for this baby to make it.

I guess time will tell. I'll post the results as soon as I find out...

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

The waiting is just awful. It seems like we are always waiting on something. BUT...the numbers going up is a good thing so just focus on that as much as possible.
Friday will be here before you know it; I'll be praying for you guys!

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Jennie, I found your blog this morning and spent the next couple of hours reading everything that you've so generously shared with all of "us". As a woman taking her first steps into the world of SRT, (AND starting a blog of her own!) I just wanted to thank you for making me feel a little less alone. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and will check back often, hoping to hear good news.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you, Jennie. Take care.