Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Follistim Shot #1

Yesterday when I got home from work, I watched the instructional dvd on how to work the Foll.istim pen. For the most part, it was pretty easy. I loaded the pen, and followed along with the video. I think after a few more injections I'll get used to it, but for now I really like that I don't have to mix the drugs myself, its already done. It normally takes me about 5-7 minutes to prep my Gonal-F inj. but doing the Follistim inj. it was super fast, and not to painful. So yesterday's shot #1 went well.

Friday morning I have to go in for routine blood work to check on my other hormones to see how we're doing. Hopefully all is well, guess we'll have to wait & see.

Friday I'll try to post a better Plan Of Action. But for now its...

P.O.A
12/31/06 AF arrived. CD1
1/2-1/4 Start injections of Follistim Pen 150IU
1/5 RE appt for blood work 6:45am

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yes, the pens are so nice since they are ready to go. Daniel would spend about 10 minutes every night preparing my Repronex since I had to use 4 different vials. It was crazy.
I am hoping and praying that this is it for you. I can't wait to hear of your progress and look forward to good news.
Happy New Year!!

Jenna said...

WOOO HOOO!! i am so glad that AF arrived on time! Finally she showed up when we wanted her too! I hope starting on new years eve is good luck!
I really, really hope this is it for you two!!!