Friday, January 26, 2007

Not Good News... Prayers Needed

I got the results to this morning's beta. My RE said she wanted to see it >280, this morning mine was 233. I have to go back Monday morning to re-test to find out what its at. I'm really scared, I can't lose another baby. I just can't. I know I can't give up yet, because as of right now I'm still pregnant. But I don't know for how much longer.

I asked if there was anything else I could do to help this pregnancy, and she said keep drinking lots of water, continue taking my meds, rest, and try not to stress. (Like that's possible)

Then to add "insult to injury", my thyroid levels showed to be elevated. So she's starting me on some kind of medicine for that. Great. Just what I needed. More drugs.

So I'm off to a weekend of worrying.



p.s. Please keep my baby in your prayers.

5 comments:

Ally said...

I hope this is it for you Jenn...kepping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Jenna said...

Jennie- you, the baby and Richard are all in my thoughts and prayers... This just can't turn out bad... it would just be too unfair.
I really hope that our prayers are heard and that you have peace this weekend and good news on monday.
Love,
Jenna
If there is anything I can do let me know.. I am here for you as much as I can be!

Anonymous said...

I am keeping you close to my heart this weekend. Why does this crap always happen on a weekend? Ugh. I know this is going to turn out wonderful for you. This little baby is just being stubborn. If you need to talk, you know how to reach me.

Jenn said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Jennie. Keep the faith.

Kirsten said...

Hi there,
I am so sorry I haven't posted yet but we don't have internet yet at the new place. It looks like we both had a pretty crappy weekend. I am praying for you, Richard and the baby and just hope with all my heart that you receive good news today.
Please update when you can.