Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Crazy Talk

Just one more day till test day. One stinkin more day.
Actually... Its less than one whole day. My appt is at 6:45am, so I have 17 hrs 5 minutes till the blood draw.

I'm going CrAzY. Absolutely NUTS! (If ya can't tell.)
COME ON!!!!! Com-a Com-a COME ONNNNN! Time just won't go by fast enough!

Ok, now its just 17 hrs away. Great! Getting closer by the minute.
I'm so ready to know now. Its really gonna take every bit of me to stay away from the drug store, and to keep me from buying a pack of hpt. Every BIT of me.

Here are my symptoms, just for the record:
Nauseous
Loss of Appetite
Bloated
Crampy
Fatigue
absolutely out of my mind, and loopy

And I've said it before, and I'd say it again. If I'm not pregnant, something is definately going on "in there". I feel pretty crappy, and there has to be an explanation.

I'm trying to be positive, I really am, I'm just ready to find out if this cycle worked or not. This 2ww has to be the worst one I've had in a long time. GAH!

2 comments:

Jessigirl said...

I wish I had somethng more supportive and helpful to say, but I'd be in the car with you going to get the hpt's if I could....

Good luck!!!

Kirsten said...

I'd tell you to get on over to get those HPT's but I am such a huge advocate NOT to do them...you've come so far, the finish line is so close and at least with the blood test you will know for sure...with an HPT, well, not so much. Hang in there!!!
I can't wait!! I'm glad we are closing on our house tomorrow b/c it'll give me something to do while waiting for your news but, trust me, I'll be checking as soon as I get into the office!!!